We have established clinic procedures which ensure a pleasant experience for our patients and their owners.
Payment is expected at the time services are rendered. Both cash and major credit cards are accepted. Please be aware that if you pay in cash you are eligible for a 5% discount.
Pet insurance is now widely available and can be helpful should your pet need extended care. Pet insurance is accepted at Cabinet Vétérinaire.
For your convince and the safety of your pet, we have 11 reserved parking spaces. Please be sure to park in spots labeled Vétérinaire .
We are centrally and conveniently located just minutes away from Nyon and Geneva at Route suisse 9, 1295 Mies. We are minutes from the train station in Mies. Please use this link for driving directions to our clinic.
Be sure to look for our street sign at the traffic circle.
To make certain that procedures and medical assessments are understood by all of our clients Dr. Omaboe is fluent in French, German and English.
ABOUT DR. OMABOE
Dr Omaboe received his Veterinary degree from the University of Bern, Switzerland. He completed his residency in Diagnostic Pathology at the University of Bern, where he later served as Assistant in Clinical Neurology. Additional professional degrees and training include:
- Doctorate in Cardiomyopathy (University of Bern)
- Post-graduate training in clinical neurology (University of Bern)
- Post-graduate training at Animal Medical Center of New York
- Post-graduate training with Dr. De Angelis (ACVS)
- Post-graduate training in echography (Remote Vet, Atlanta, GA)
- Post graduate training in animal behavior (The Society of Swiss Veterinarians)
- Two Diplomas in Acupuncture, Moxibustion and Chinese Medicine (Traditional Chinese Medicine Institute of Peking)
- Diploma of Specialist for Evaluation of Dangerous Dogs (The Society of Swiss Veterinarians)
Dr. Omaboe is a member in good standing with the following organizations: